Pyro's Life: Broken </A>

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Broken

NP- Broken
by Seether and Amy Lee

Who knows what my problem is or what is going on. I can't even begin to describe how I feel. Broken is the only word that even comes close. Broken and Hollow. Emotionless, empty, alone. Though, I shouldn't. Tonight I really wasn't nearly as upbeat and happy as I should have been. But I can't fake emotion that doesn't exist. I've done it before, I couldn't this time. I just felt sick to my stomach and extremely solemn. Light headed, like I was going to pass out. Why or how that can happen when you just look at someone, I have no clue. I had no real reason to be upset, no reason to not feel happy (other then school). I don't know what my problem is, but hopefully I will be able to have Jessie get it out of me, she tends to be great at doing that. I'm just going to go to sleep after I'm done in hopes that I feel better. Things just don't seem right, and I thought it was something between everyone else. But now, I guess it is something with me. I'll blog the rest later tomorrow.

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home