Pyro's Life: The Events of Saturday </A>

Saturday, August 14, 2004

The Events of Saturday

Alright, well it's Saturday morning and the nausea is pretty much gone and I've stopped shaking. I hate major breakdowns... But I guess it was good this time. I'm finally going to do something about it this time. I won't hold back anymore. I can't live like this.

So, I'll do something about it. Hopefully today if I get a chance. I have to go to my dad's High School reunion in Salt Lake sometime today unfortunately. If I am lucky and can dog out of that then I may go to Aaron's for a bit. Lets just hope everything works out. Last week before school...

Yesterday, as a family we all went to eat at Los Hermanos. Then our car battery died, so we had to have my Aunt Trudy jump our car and then we headed to Checker Auto. After we put a new battery in our car, we went bowling at BYU. I won, but screwed up my knee, back, and wrist... gall I am always broken. After BYU, we went to the BYU cremery to grab some ice creme. Then we went home for a little bit till Shrek 2 started. And then went to see Shrek 2. After we got home, I talked to Mitch online for a little then tried to call Kara. Then I talked to Jessie for the remainder of the evening. Thanks Jessie, don't know what I would ever do without you. Your the best.

Alright, well I figure I better get ready for the day. It's gonna be interesting...

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home