Pyro's Life: Last day till school... </A>

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Last day till school...

NP-American Idiot ('American Idiot' the album comes out on September 21st.)
by Green Day

Today wasn't majorly exciting. Went to church, came home, went home teaching, came back home. Then I hung out trying to finish my Algebra II homework and went for a walk with my family. Came home, played guitar and got last minute school stuff done. That was pretty much my last day...

Hopefully tomorrow will be good. I am expecting a lot out of this next year. I really hope it's going to be a good year. I know a lot is going to change. It's a whole new ballgame, brand new rollercoaster to ride. It's gonna be one heck of a ride.

So I wish everyone the best of luck over the year. Hopefully we will all be able to get through another year alive.

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home