Pyro's Life: Another Three Days Missed </A>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Another Three Days Missed

Three Songs for Three Days!
NP: My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
The Kids Aren't Alright - The Offspring
For The Workforce, Drowning - Thursday

I can't wait till American Idiot and Chuck come out. Those are going to be two awesome CD's.

Im too lazy to recap the past two days before this one. One of them consisted of putting up putty in my room all day long and the other was playing guitar and goofing off with Mitch.

Today I ditched school and stayed home. Had an orthodontist apointment so I figured i'd miss school for all of it. Bought some strap locks for my guitar, pricy buggers cost me eighteen bucks... Stayed home and cleaned, did homework, and practiced guitar all day. Trudy came down and we kinda visioned and planned my room out. It's gonna be awesome :).
Dan came and we had lessons. I learned a ton more, and I have a ton of material to work on. Which will keep me busy for a while.
Tomorrow... who knows whats going on.

'Boo hoo hoo... my girlfriend dumped me, and Im really really hurt!'
-Anti-Flag
Hilarious bit from an awesome Anti-Flag song: Indie Sux, Hardline Sux, Emo Sux, You Suck!

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home