Pyro's Life: Gear List for those of you that care </A>

Friday, September 10, 2004

Gear List for those of you that care

As far as distortion pedals go, I only need one. I'm still debating with myself now :). Though, I may not need one if I get my Marshall head, simply cause there's enough effects that I can play around with in that. And I can use the Whirlwind A/B box to switch between clean and distorted, or amps.

Pedals:

Ibanez TS90 Tube Screamer (backup distortion, possible lead)
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor (noise gateway)
DOD 250 (lead)
Danelectro Daddy O (backup/lead)
Whirlwind Selector A/B box (Amp Switching)
Boss PX-4 (multiple effects)

Amps:
(My low budget amp list :) )
Marshall MG-100 DFX (Head, $319.20)
Marshall AVT 112 1x12 Speaker Cab (Cabinet, $315.00)

My next buy is the Marshall MG-100. THEN I can go for pedals. Pedals just dont sound good on my little two watt Roland Micro Cube :). There's something about having 100 watts of power at your disposal that sounds a little better. Yes, I know im stupid, and blowing a lot of money on this, and could be buying other stuff, but oh well. I like this stuff too much.

The only person this should really be of particular interest to is Mitch. I doubt many of you other peoples understand it :).

-Shane


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home