Pyro's Life: Titles suck, so I won't put one </A>

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Titles suck, so I won't put one

NP- Holiday
by Green Day

American Idiot is an awesome CD. I found a leak to it on mtv.com so i've been listening it till it comes out next week. I don't love it yet as much as I thought I would, but still a great CD. It's like one big rock symphony, all the tracks are kinda built into one huge song. Songs switch between one and another within another song. Holiday is actually two songs, it has Boulevard of Broken Dreams on it too. Anyways, check it out. Chuck by Sum 41 comes out early October.

Today was an alright day. My head felt like exploding from all the work I have to do. After school, Kara stopped by and we talked for about twenty minutes. I can't tell you how good it was to see her again (even though its only been two weeks since I saw her last). Out of all times to see her, that was definately a good one :). Made me feel 'just a touch' better.

Then I did homework and talked to Jessie for a little while about politics. How it is 'the cool punk thing to do' to be anti Bush, and how people are influenced by the media entirely. And a bunch of other stuff. Then practiced guitar for two hours. Tomorrow hopefully will be a good day. Jazz Band tomorrow morning, hopefully that will be good. Then Kara and I are going to the football game, don't know who else is comming, I assume Trisha which will be cool :). Looking forward to that.

In other nes Johnny Ramone died today... amazing guy in an awesome band. Only one of the Ramones is left now. Those guys defined the punk we listen to today. Amazing people, respected band in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Rest in peace Johnny.

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home