Pyro's Life: Manufactured Holiday </A>

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Manufactured Holiday

NP- I Want To Save You (Live Andrew Solo)
by Something Corporate

Well, I have been majorly slacking as far as regular posting, I've been both busy and lazy, It's been a really interesting, confusing time lately. Almost a week since SoCo and Trish, Mitch, and I miss it tons. It was seriously one of the most amazing nights of my life.

On Valentines Day I wasn't feeling too amazing, so I got checked out of English and went home for the rest of the day. Valentines was my Work Day essnetially. Gall I hate that freaking manufactured holiday... Watching all the couples being cute together and stuff, sure its great if you're the one with someone or actually have a reason to celebrate, but otherwise, it's just a major downer. Plus it's totally manufactured and a great excuse for various companines accross horray for all you Valentines Card Companies and Flower Shops, this is the most business you'll get all year. Enjoy it while you can.

Dammit...Valentines...

I always get screwed over on V-day. We'll just pretend that Valentines Day was celebrated the Friday before at SoCo and that can count as a good Valentines Day.

lol, good heck.

Anyways, I have a freaking Jazz Festival tomorrow, we played for the school today and no one can freaking play together, it really pisses me off... I wish I was in Jazz 2.

I need to be saving up a lot of money for some recording equiptment... gotta buy a PODXT and probably a decent Mic along with a few other things.

Alright, enough whining, I gotta start my History Report.

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home