Pyro's Life: 1,300+ people can't be wrong </A>

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

1,300+ people can't be wrong

NP- Bury Me In Black
by My Chemical Romance

(FYI, this is an extra track included only on the Japanese version of Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, quite spiffy).

Today was a lot better then I anticipated it would be. Showed up at 7 and rehersed a little before we played for the whole school. We kicked it off with Holiday then ended with American Idiot. I really screwed up the solo in Holiday quite badly, but not as badly as I thought. My grandparents ended up comming, which was extremely awesome of them to do and it was all around fun, my awesome father recorded it so Dan can check it out (he wasn't able to make it because of their sick dog or something unfortunately). I love the family support I have, its always nice to have something like that and I'm very fortunate to have that. My mom even wanted to give me the old shed in the back to practice in, which I thought was cool of her :P.

Second assembly kicked butt over the first. We kicked off with Boulevard of Broken Dreams, which I thought sucked, but wasn't as bad as I thought it was, played Holiday, which was a whole lot better then assembly one, the crowd was better too. Then we finished with Beverly Hills, which was freaking awesome, had a bunch of people on stage, but we had to stop right after my solo because everyone was on stage and stuff. Trish, Mariah, and Mikelle came to that show, which was extremely awesome of them to do, sluff school to watch me play :)

After the assembly, I kinda ditched English and hung out with Trish, Mariah, and Mikelle. Then after a little while of going to seminary, and sitting in an air conditioned car, I went back to English (but not before asking Trish to borrow her cell to ask my mom to check me out from english). Left English, ate food, watched my recorded performance, learned 'Blue and Yellow', went back to school to help in Yearbook.

Did Yearbook stuff for a while, then after school I found out that Ms. McDaniel had canceled our assembly. Who knows what the real reason ended up being, but regardless we tried negociating, because we had been working our butts off for quite a while to play. Negociations failed, but we decided to have practice anyways.

After playing for about two hours ish, we came up with the idea to have our concert outside with an acoustic set. So... we're basically gonna say 'screw you' to McDaniel and play anyways. If we have a conflict, we'll be going to the park about a block away and taking anyone who wants to come with us. It's before school, so therefore, isn't sluffing. But we'll see how it works out tomorrow I guess.

I'll cover the yearbook events that occured after another time, im wasted and have to get up tomorrow early to be there for the concert.

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home