Pyro's Life: I read your letter, the one you wrote when you broke into my house. </A>

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I read your letter, the one you wrote when you broke into my house.

NP-The Mixed Tape
by Jacks Mannequin

This song is amazing. This is like THE perfect fusion of piano and guitar and its done so well... kudos to whoever mixed this song cause they did an amazing job. I was geekin out over this till like one in the morning yesterday and probably played it at least twenty times.

Man I love Jacks Mannequin.

Unfortunately, Andrew is in the hospital with Laryngitis, meaning that they had to actually cancel the rest of the tour...which really sucks big time. At least they didn't have any upcoming SLC shows or I might have had to kill someone. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Finally have drivers ed scheduled (bout time... tried since spring break to schedule it) and have to go tomorrow at like 6:30 in the friggin morning... and I GET MY BRACES OFF! *happy dance*

Off to do fun stuff

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home