Pyro's Life: In a Haze... </A>

Thursday, May 05, 2005

In a Haze...

NP- Airports
by Something Corporate

Tonight I attempted to write something half decent, and ended up with nothing. Well, I guess in truth, nothing that I was happy with. I'm after something unique, a unique playing style with a unique sound all wrapped up in a unique little packadge with a unique little bow on top. But I just can't seem to achieve what I want.

I think I need to do some more writing of words. I've had ideas floating in my head that I'd love to get out. Might be able to figure out tunes for them later or something, who knows. I've gotta learn a little more piano technique as well, haven knows it would help me out a ton.

I dedicated two hours of my evening mowing the lawn in the dark and emptying the bag over eighteen times then cleaning out the inside of the lawnmower because the grass was wet from the rain. I'm tired, so I guess thats my excuse for lack of creativity.

I've been thinking about spending a school year in Japan during my senior year, I think I'll figure out the details and then get a hold of some information. Because I think it would be a great experience and a chance for me to learn a lot and make some new friends and see a part of the world from a new, fresh, perspective. Here's hoping that somehow works out...
But right now, I'm ready for the summer. I really want to have an EP up and recorded by the end of the summer. I'm sick and tired of school.

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home