Pyro's Life: Airports... </A>

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Airports...

NP-Airports
by Something Corporate

[1:24 PM]
I'm going to have to do this in pieces because the day isn't even halfway over. Right now I'm in the process of packing and kinda lounging around waiting to take a quick shower and talking to Meg while I still have the chance. My plan for the day consists of actually attempting to shower (heaven forbid) and see Meg one last time before I take off. I'm kinda stoked for the plane ride, I think it will give me an hour or so surounded by people, yet entirely alone, to write.

Inspiration has hit pretty hard today, I'm pressing forward writing halfway decent stuff. A lot of it, ironically enough, has flowed through conversation. So I'm trying to collect it all together to (hopefully) write something good. Musically, we'll see what I can do at Dan's.

Well, I have an open opportunity at taking a shower, so I'm going for it.

[5:42 PM]
After a bit of difficulty, I made it to the bank and finally changed my debit card number, only took forever to finally get out of the house... Then I stopped over to Megs and we talked for probably about ten minutes or so. Then we had one last kiss goodbye and I left for home to go pack...

Packed my stuff, grabbed some food, said by to my family, and left with my dad to the airport.

Waited at the airport for like an hour and a half and my plane was delayed for 20 minutes or so. Got on the plane and had a pretty smooth ride the whole way there.

[11:00 PM][In the air, writing an email to Meg]

Hey babe,

Not even day one and I already miss you. Right now I'm in the plane and its like 10:30 or so, and I didn't really wanna read anything or sleep, so I decided to say hi :).

After I got home from your place, I just basically finished packing and hung out around the house a little and stuff, double checked to make sure I had everything and then ended up leaving the house a little after seven. After we finally got to the airport, we sat there waiting for the plane for at least an hour and a half, then my flight was delayed about 20 minutes (so not terribly bad) and I finally got on.

I wasn't quite sure what to think considering I haven't been on a plane before. It's a whole lot smaller then I thought it would be and I didn't end up with a window seat.

Wow, I just realized I wrote two paragraphs about driving to the airport and telling you what the inside of the plane is like... I think I'm losing it babe :).

lol, anyways, I miss you a ton already. Sorry I can't think of a ton of cute things to say right now, my brain isn't working. I was really hit with a bit of inspiration to write earlier today but fatigue has pretty much run any good ideas out of my head.... It's hard to have inspiration when your inspiration is hundreds of miles away in another city...

But hopeful;ly something productive will come out of the trip. Dan and I are hitting a Lonestar concert (a song you'd probably know by them would be 'Amazed', its like 'Baby, I'm amazed by you'. They pretty much play it at every dance :P) tomorrow evening because his wife, Monica, won four premium seat tickets off the radio, so I'm like in the fifth row, which is pretty cool.

Plans for the rest of the trip aren't really certain. We're going to Oregon sometime probably next week and going four wheeling and stuff, which should be pretty fun. Then we're restoring his old Strat (a guitar), jamming a ton, and hopefully I can get some stuff completely recorded and mastered. If I manage to get anything completely done, maybe I'll send it to you or something :). I'm sorry I didn't get to play for you before, I suck anyways so I'm sure that you aren't too disappointed ;).

But yeah, nine days away from you... It's killing me already. I'll try to get a hold of you whenever I possibly can, hopefully without hurting Dan's long distance bill too much.

Thank you again, for giving me something to remember you buy while I'm gone. I hope you don't forget about me entirely, but get out there and try to have some fun. I love you and will definitely be thinking about you a ton :).

It's funny, I've had a few friends try to tell me that "no, you don't 'love' her" and that I'm "too young" to understand what love means. I told them that I thought that something like 'love' comes in stages. People who think they know what love is when they are fifteen will have a different definition of what it is who are thirty. Yet, people who are thirty will have a completely definition of what love is than a couple who is sixty. So I guess that something like 'love' always changes, no one completely understands it, yet I don't think anyone has to. We all know at least a piece of it on a certain level and we're always growing and learning more about it.

I figure that no one else has a place in defining what they believe 'love' should be for me. I can truly tell you that I sincerely love you without any doubt in my mind that I do. You are by far the most amazing person I have ever met and I can't imagine going through a day without thinking about you. It's hard enough being away for a day, nine might be a little tricky for me :). I don't think I have ever cared for someone in the way that I care for you. Thank you so much for absolutely everything and an amazing two weeks. I'm a much happier person because of you and you just complete me in a way... All the stupid, petty little things just seem to disappear and now I have a reason to look forward to each and every day knowing that I'll get to see you smile, talk with you, kiss you gently, or just hold you...

Wow... reading over that I just realized that I got a little deep... I'm sorry if any of that scared the heck out of you. Some of my stupid friends said something about the whole love thing and that just kinda got me thinking a bit, so sorry for the emotional dump :).

lol, alright well I have spent the entire flight writing this letter, I'll send it whenever I land and make it to Dan's house. Thank you so much for listening to me ramble on and taking the time to read this. You are an amazing person and I love you more then you know.

Please try to have some fun this week, don't forget how much I love you.

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home