Pyro's Life: I don't want to sleep and miss this chance to dream while I'm awake </A>

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I don't want to sleep and miss this chance to dream while I'm awake

NP-Letters to Noel
by Something Corporate

Today was amazing.

Got up for range, which wasn't awesome, then Dave came over and we played guitar for about five or six hours, which was cool cause we managed to write quite a bit of stuff. Then I went to Mutual, which was also not fun.

Came home and finally made plans with Meg to hang out with her today and went up to her cousin Jen's house with a few other people and watched Hitch. That was probably one of the best evenings I have had in a very long time. I just felt like everything was finally right... Meg is such an amazing person. Everything is awesome...

Man, isnt it weird how one preson can change everything?

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home