Pyro's Life: Oregon Trail </A>

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Oregon Trail

NP- Miss America
by Something Corporate

[email I got from Meg on 7-2-05]
hey babe,

Its funny i telll everyone i am going to idaho and there all 'crap'. and i will be like what and they well be like: i know who is up there your going to see him. I laugh and say that i am not but i wish...I hope you have fun in Oregon. sounds very realaxing to me...just sitting in a cabin in the moutains. i love the moutians, there just so...i dont know there is just somthing about them,and i dont know what it is.

So guess what i couldnt sleep again...lol. But its all good. i guess. Any ways the concert sounded fun. wish i could have been there. you like country! shane how could you!! jk...i like some country...like rascal flatts and a couple others.they are pertty good. i was reading your email...and when you talked about naming every guitar and amp ect. i laughed and thought about the other nigth when we were at your house and you kept, doing that lol. It made me miss you a ton. but in a good way if that makes sense...i am sure it doesnt lol but oh well.

Well i have to pack today and i am way to lazy to lol. I have to get my new room settled too. guess what its finally all painted! took a long time but its finally all done.

hmm yeah watching movies arent as fun with out you there with me...i get bored really easy now lol. but hey i actually watch the movie now and its werid i actaully know whats going on now haha. and i cant remeber the whole movie...but when i was with you all i could remeber was you...not the moive. not that i am complaing i like it better that way ;).

I dont think i will get to hear your voice untill monday...unless you call karlees cell and then get the number for her grandparents then. so if you do that will be cool and if you dont...then you dont lol. her number is 801-836-0033. if you need it. although since you two have your own little realtion ship i am sure you dont need it. JK yeah and no worries about me running off with any other guys...its funny yesterday a couple of my fiends (guys) lol were flirting with me and being really sweet. but i was like thanks it means a lot...but really i just wished i was talking to you instead of them, i can feel bad for saying that but its the truth.

Sorry i cant think of a ton of cute things to say...but my brain is kinda dead lol. But you do mean the world to me...and i love you so much. I miss you like crazy haha that sounds funny, any ways i do miss you a ton. But i am so HAPPY you are having fun...it makes me feel good that your having a good time.

So how the jam sessons going? fun, i hope. Are you learning anything new...remeber you have to play for me when you get back your not getting out of it lol ;)...well if you really dont want to i wont make you...but i would love to hear you.

thanks for sending me the emails...i read them over and over again...it makes it seem like your here for a little bit. your so sweet...really you are.

isnt kinda funny how we just clicked...i mean we really didnt know each other that much in school and now look at us...i am way glad we got to know each other and you signed my yearbook cause with out i doubt we would even be talking right now...thats sad to think about...so i will stop hehe...

Alrighty babe sorry its not the longest email, or the cutest. But i have to go get my butt in gear. and get ready to go to idaho...I love you so much have an awesome time.

love always

meg xoxox

[email I sent while driving to Oregon]
Hey hun,

Well, I'm just sitting in the car on my way to Oregon, decided that I'd start writing this now just incase I end up on a four wheeler trip out to the lake late at night and don't manage to write you back in time.

I'm sure you'll have some fun in Idaho, might be nice to get away from everything and just take a little out-of-state break and have some fun. I'm really glad its while I'm gone too though, that way I don't have be away from you any longer then my Idaho trip.

Yeah, the mountains are awesome, between being in the mountains and thinking of you, maybe I can write something half decent. Idaho really has been a great chance for me to get away from absolutely everything and just have some fun. I was getting a little tired of AF and all these little problems and stuff. I don't think I've ever had a real opportunity to get away from my family, and even though I love them to pieces, it's nice to be able to get out and live a little. Gives me a little more independence, which I have been craving for a while...

The one bad thing about being away that I really care about is you... I miss you terribly, and it has only been a whopping two days. I can't wait till I see you again, we'll have to make up the nine days I've missed with you and have some fun ;).

Good luck with Alex and Logan, I really don't know what to tell you as far as that goes. You're in a bit of a tricky situation and it seems like they won't take 'no' for an answer... Just be careful not to lead them on, cause five bucks says Alex will take any little bit of flirting you do with him and think it means that you want to marry him :P. Then he'll have to cry about it later, blah, blah, blah.

I think I might need to hang out with you and them at the same time. That might make a few things clear to them and maybe they'll stop whining and treat you right ;).

If they don't treat you right and keep whining and pulling the crap that they are now, I might have to force them to change their ways... If all else fails, make Karlee kill them while I'm gone.

lol, I know. How dare I like country. I never thought that I would end up saying that, but there was some really great guitar last night... that show was just really fun :). As far as the amp thing goes, I should really not do that anymore, I'm sure it bugs the crap out of everyone and anyone around me. I could talk to Dan about it though, cause he knows what I'm talking about... But I'm sure that everyone else (including you) would rather I shut up and watch the show/movie/whatever :). If I ever blab on about that, just tell me to shut up (or kiss me, its hard to talk when we're doing that ;)...)

Sorry that I was so wasted on the phone... I really felt bad afterwards to have to make you endure that... So please forgive me and try to remember that I'm not entirely retarded, just mostly :).

The jam session last night was awesome, we played for a while and it was awesome to be able to play and have some fun. I promise I'll play for you when I get back. I'm going to try to play a bit in the mountains, get a few songs down and stuff, might prep me to be halfway decent when I'm back in Utah.

That's awesome that you finally got your room done, I'm sure you're happy to finally have that done and be able to start moving in and stuff. I'll have to see your new room when its finished sometime, I'm sure it looks great.

There's still an opportunity for me to go to Warped Tour, around 5 last night when I was writing that email, I found tickets for 26 bucks :). So here's hoping that works out. maybe we'll really luck out and you can go to Warped Tour in Utah too.

Yeah, it is definitely cool that things just clicked for us, I mean, right off the bat from day one when we watched Hitch at Jen's. I never would have seen that one coming when I first met a cute brown haired girl in seminary that I was a little scared to talk to, but kept my eye on her and snuck glances over at her throughout class (whenever I was there, or if Matt and I weren't asleep). I'm glad the last week of school worked out and we actually started talking a little bit. I'm really glad things worked out, because it is such a blessing to have you in my life. You solve problems without even knowing what you do...

Now I'm grateful that I actually went to Seminary once and a while :). Maybe that was my blessing, wow I guess Seminary really DID pay off.

I kinda wish that we knew each other on the terms we do now, might have made school a little more fun for me. I'm so glad that next year we'll get to see each other every day.

Hey, your email was plenty long, and definitely cute. I smile every single time I hear from you and it makes my day. Then I always have 'I' must be the luckiest guy ever' running through my mind.

Alright well we're almost here, so as soon as I get a connection of some sort, then this email should send. Remember how much I love you and I can't wait till I see you again...

-me


[email I sent while on the way back from Oregon]

>Hey beautiful,
>
>Well, I'm headed back from Oregon right now and taking advantage of
>the two hour trip to write a little bit and say 'hey'. Anyways, I
>hope you're having a blast with Kar in Idaho while you're up there.
>Sorry our little phone call while I was up in Oregon was kinda short
> and hard to hear. I had like zero cell phone reception up there,
>so I could barely hear you... It was extremely sweet of you to call
>me though :). Made me feel loved.
>
>Anyways, I had no internet access, so I couldn't shoot off the other
> email I wrote on the way UP to Oregon either. It was kinda nice to
> totally be away from everything though, definitely relaxing,
>quiet, and nice.
>
>But after we got up there, we just kinda hung out and ate dinner,
>then we all played Cranium for a little while (guys versus girls,
>the guy won ;) ). It was just really laid back and nice. Dan made
>me play guitar for everyone afterwards. My voice was really crappy
>and kinda harsh, which didn't help my already sucky singing voice
>sound any better... It turned out half decent I guess though :P.
>Then we all just kinda settled down and watched a movie. I had a
>hard time sleeping, I kept thinking about a girl named Meg and
>wondered what she was up to in Idaho ;).
>
>Woke up around 8:30 ish (early for me) and ate breakfast. Then I
>went out to the deck and played guitar for a little bit. I haven't
>been able to catch a chance to write anything, even up there. lol,
>maybe I never will...
>
>Afterwards, we headed out to another town about 45 minutes away to a
> huge flea market kinda thing for a little while. Came back and
>just hung out at the house and ate food and talked about different
>stuff.
>
>Then I watched Hitch for the 4th time :).
>
>lol, that brought back just a few memories of a girl and I laying on
> Jen's floor cuddling... I'm so grateful that we were able to have
>that night, cause for me, it changed everything and opened up so
>many doors... made my life a whole lot better ever since you came
>into it.
>
>And yeah, that was my weekend. It was definitely a great time. I
>kept thinking I had some kind of responsibility of some sort, like
>I was supposed to be doing something. But it was nice to not have
>to worry about things and have a time to think about everything. I
>guess thats what this whole trip has been about for me, a chance to
>forget my problems.
>
>The only thing is, no matter where I am, you're always on my mind.
>
>Not that that's a problem of any kind ;). It's nice to keep a piece
>of you with me all the time.
>
>Man, now I made myself all loney :P. I definitely miss you a ton...
>five more days :). We'll have some fun whenever I get back.
>
>Alright, well I'm going to get a little sleep before I we get back
>to the house. I love you and can't wait till I see you again. Have
>fun while you're in Idaho and you'll have to tell me all about it.
>I'll call you on Monday on Kar's cell and so I can talk to you
>again, maybe we can really have a conversation, unlike today when I
>could barely hear you.
>
>lol, anyways, I love you lots and lots and lots (and lots), I'll
>talk to you as soon as I can, I love you.
>
>-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home