Pyro's Life: From The Bottom of a Paper Cup </A>

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

From The Bottom of a Paper Cup

NP - This Is the Place
by Red Hot Chili Peppers

I've been addicted to these guys lately. They're just so damn amazing... Anthony's an amazing vocalist, Flea's my all-time favorite bassist, and John is my favorite guitarist :). Soooooo good... I bought 'Blood Sex Sugar Majik' and 'By The Way' within a week, when I definiately should be saving for Japan...

Sold my Gibson SG Special (goodbye old friend, it's been beautiful making music with you) on ebay this last week. I've been craving a 1972 Fender Telecaster Deluxe, so I bought one :). $689 on Musicians Friend, good god, its beautiful.

Life's been very interesting lately, its finals season; meaning that I've been working my ass off to try to pull my grades up at the last second (this is the closest I've ever been to failing math...). I'll be glad when the crazyness of the end of the semester is over, get back to recording and actually get a good piece of this album accomplished. Two songs finished is absolutely pathetic. I need to give up a social life and just hide at my house all weekend long and record my butt off. I think that may happen this weekend, dedicate Friday and Saturday to recording. I've got tons of shit I've gotta finish writing, and I really desperately need to record it all.

Can't record till the Telecaster's here though, (which should be thursday?). I also need to remaster Winter and About an Angel when I can affored a pair of monitors. Geez... money, money, money. With prom coming up too, everythings terribly expensive. I should start a fund raiser or something...

Anyways, bed. night

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home